For trolling the Great Lakes wuth cut bait, you need the A-TOM-MIK Meat Rigs! Insert a herring strip into the head and run the Meat Rig behind your favorite spin doctor or flasher. This rig has a leader with a swivel below the third fly for easy re-rigging of beat up or worn leaders. It is tied with 40-pound Gamma fluorocarbon line with an 80-pound stainless steel bead chain and one treble hook. The well-built A-TOM-MIK Meat Rig is sure to pull in the Big Kings!
- Rigs are complete with a tied-in American made Rosco swivel below the third fly for ease of re-rigging beat up or worn leaders
- 80 lb. sterling silver Rosco bead chain
- 66 in. of 40 lb. Gamma fluorocarbon
- Rhys Davis Large Teaser or John King Magnum Meat Head
- Caution: tune gently, but do not tune chrome heads
- Qty. per Pack: 1